How to train your weed-eating bot to become a weed-smuggling expert?

The answer is easy: just go to your local county jail.

You’re a criminal if you fail.

You needn’t go to jail if you’re a minor, but it’s a bad idea to try to grow marijuana yourself.

If you can’t find an adult caregiver, you can hire someone to provide you with the drug, but that can backfire.

You may end up paying for a high-priced attorney to represent you in court.

In a nutshell, if you want to grow your own weed, you need to be at least 18 and you can only buy weed from a licensed producer.

That means you’re going to need to get a doctor’s note, a license, and a license to operate a commercial grow-op.

The state of Colorado requires a person to have a medical marijuana card in order to grow or sell marijuana, and that’s the most basic requirement.

A medical marijuana license, if acquired before age 21, is also a requirement.

It’s also important to know that if you go to court and your lawyer argues you’re too young to legally grow, that’s a legal argument you’re still entitled to make, but you can get hit with an administrative penalty.

For example, if your attorney says your age is 18, you could be liable for up to $1,500 in fines and fees.

The same goes for a charge of “resisting arrest” if you don’t get a medical card.

But there’s another issue that can affect your legal rights if you get arrested: Your medical card expires after 18, and if you can show that you’ve already completed all the necessary paperwork and that you have a doctor in your state who can prescribe marijuana, you’re free to apply for a new one.

The law doesn’t specify how long you need your medical card to be valid, but marijuana grow-ops often operate for a month or two before they need to renew it.

You’ll need to fill out a form with your name, address, date of birth, and proof of residency, but the state does not have an age requirement.

If you’re arrested, the arresting officer will likely ask you for proof of your residency, or at least for your medical marijuana cards.

The officer will also likely ask for a copy of your arrest record.

If your arrest records aren’t readily available, you may have to rely on information from friends or family members.

In some cases, you’ll be required to sign a nondisclosure agreement.

That’s usually something you do to avoid potential liability if your medical cards are stolen.

But that doesn’t necessarily guarantee you’ll get a lawyer’s help in court if you have an arrest.

And even if you do, you won’t be able to hire one.

If the police or the state get involved, you have two options: get an attorney and pay for one, or plead guilty to a misdemeanor.

If the prosecutor asks you to plead guilty, you are usually not allowed to get bail.

If that happens, you probably should wait a while and take a plea deal.

There are also a number of alternative options available to you, including a class-action lawsuit.

You could go to a drug court, which has a lower bar to qualify, but most judges will probably agree to settle if the charges against you are dropped.

You can also get a “re-entry program,” which essentially means you can go back to jail for up and a half months and get a new license.

In any case, if it happens to be your first time, it’s important to keep a safe distance from your grow-pot and keep your license in hand.

You should also remember that you can always go to the police and get help if something happens to you or your neighbors.